Create Your Natural Hair Care Line 1:1 Consultation

$397.00

Are you ready to start your own natural hair care line? With this consultation service, I’ll guide you through the essential steps to create a successful hair care brand! From formulating products to marketing strategies, we’ll cover it all. If you’re passionate about natural hair care and want to make a difference in the industry, this consultation is for you!

Category:

Description

WHAT’S THE GOAL OF THE CONSULTATION?

The goal is to give you the tools and knowledge you need to create your hair care line!  I’m taking my 7+ years of personal care industry experience and customizing it to fit your needs in creating the best possible product for your brand and connecting you to reputable resources (my own curated list) to bring your ideas to fruition.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Once you sign up, I’ll personally send you a congratulatory email with pre-work questions for you to fill out to let me know what you want to create and your goals for your brand, from there you will schedule your call with me and then we’ll get started. Super easy!

WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE CONSULTATION?

A sample formula of your choice

1-hour consultation

Complimentary product review on Curly Chemistry YouTube + Instagram (300k+ total platform)

General advice on cosmetic chemistry, formulating, how-to’s, etc.

Insight into potential setbacks that can occur during your formulating journey and how to overcome them.

Guidance on what your formula should look like.

Direction on how to develop a formula based on your client’s needs and wants.

Steps on how to create a product that performs.

Insight on how to properly price your formula to meet desired profit margins.

Discuss packaging and labeling your products.

Guidance on how to format your ingredient labels for your products according to regulations set by the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI).

Access to reputable labs, contract manufacturers, and private label options to bring your creative ideas to life!

Exclusive resources, learning material, and more!

WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT?

A small investment of $397 will save you thousands later down the line as you will be connected to an experienced and trained cosmetic chemist excited to see you win!

ARE PEOPLE GETTING RESULTS FROM THE CONSULTATIONS?

Absolutely! Check out the reviews below!
I’m looking forward to connecting with you and just like many others I’ve worked with, I can’t wait to see your results!
For any questions please contact me at ilearn@curlychemistry.com

REFUND POLICY

Consultations are non-refundable.

166 responses to “Create Your Natural Hair Care Line 1:1 Consultation”

1. Carla J. says:

It was a pleasure meeting with Tonya. The consultation was one of the best investments I’ve made, since I’ve begun working on my line. I was able to get answers to many formulation questions I had in addition to other questions regarding product ingredient suppliers and manufacturers. Tonya was knowledgeable, gracious and kind during my time with her, I would recommend her to anyone in need of a cosmetic chemist. I plan on meeting with her for another consultation in the future!

2. Diarra says:

Thank you so much for meeting with me!!! It was great speaking with you today and getting your insight on my hair care/skin care line!!! You were so helpful and I appreciate all your honest input and feedback—especially concerning branding at the end.

3. Gabriela P. says:

I loved that this meeting offered me the chance to go in depth in the formulation aspect of my product and get additional feedback and ideas. I loved that you provided me with more resources that helps in seeing the bigger picture of launching a hair care product and also guides me into creating the final product
    A good teacher teaches but also has the ability to listen to their students concerns and questions and provide as much as possible feedback and guidance. You were that good teacher 🙂

4. Ebony B. says:

My experience with Tonya was awesome! Very informative and full of knowledge to take back with me. I am excited to start my hair care line, now I know that I have all the tools to get started and succeed. I am grateful to be connected with you, blessings to you and all your endeavors. 😊

5. Sarah B. says:

This was my 2nd consultation with Ms. Tonya! She was extremely helpful with assisting me with organizing my vision for my brand. She also worked with me on formulations and product performance. Ms. Tonya is awesome! This will be the only Chemist I consult with when it comes to my brand!

6. Ruth S. says:

It was a pleasure speaking with you this afternoon. You provided some very insightful and valuable information. Thank you for your kindness and sharing your knowledge. I look forward to chatting with you again soon in my journey of formulating.

7. Jatarian D. says:

Tonya is heaven sent! She properly educated me on ingredients and broke down the entire process to create my product. Her consultation was far more than expected, I walked away with so much knowledge and understanding. She thoroughly answered and explained every question until I was crystal clear on it. She is very passionate about helping make great products. Schedule your consultation, you will NOT be disappointed.

8. Barbara says:

Tonya was absolutely brilliant. I am currently in the process of creating my own line of homemade hair and skin care and so with the limited knowledge I have, I decided I would need some professional advice of particular aspects of the formulation process.

In the 1 hour call I had with Tonya, she went through each of the concerns I had and ironed it out with lots of very useful tips and information. Even aspects I had never thought to consider such as the marketing element and specific things about the ingredients I wanted to use. I now feel I have a much stronger footing going into the formulation and marketing of my products and can confidently say Tonya has been a major influence in this area.

I would highly recommend using her services, especially if you are the early stages of development.

9. Shevaughn says:

Thank you so much for the consultation today it was absolutely AMAZING! I expected it to be good because of the quality you deliver on your YouTube channel but it was much more than good, it was amazing. I did not feel rushed nor I did not feel like just another client, instead, I felt valued and as all my questions and concerns were addressed. I loved your openness and your expertise was reassuring, I felt like I was talking to a friend the whole call and I really appreciated that.
    I look forward to taking action on all that I grasped from the session and am confident that my products will be better because of you. Thank you and keep doing what you do, this is your calling!!

10. Meital G. says:

It was a pleasure to talk to you and to consult with you about hair and hair products. The attention you gave and your patience made me feel like you cared. My expectations were confirmed and I received all the information I wanted after the call.
    Thank you so much! ❤️

11. Doris says:

I love my consultation with Tonya. She is so professional, very knowledgeable of ingredients and such a wonderful spirit. She gave me such amazing advice on formulating, marketing and so much more. I told down so many notes and she stopped along the way to ensure I understood everything and had any questions. I left the consultation feeling so confident and sure of my next steps and the fact I have her support. I also loved the fact she was on time. I have had consultations with others and they were constantly late for our meetings. She was great and thank you Tonya.

12. Jenell Robinson says:

I had a very informative consultation with Tonya. She gave me a lot of good resources for my future hair care line. I definitely recommend her to anyone that wants to start a hair care line but don’t know when, where, or how to begin.

13. Jerae Fields says:

Tonya was awesome and very sweet! She has helped me so much with my hair product line and she is very knowledgeable about different ingredients, their functions, how to formulate properly, and so much more! She has given me so much advice and now I feel equipped and excited to start my hair care line! I am grateful to have had a consultation with her, thank you so much for all of your help!

14. Cynthia C says:

I spoke with Tonya and I got a better understanding to what I was doing and what I’m supposed to do. She is was nice, patient and explain the answer to my questions. I was very much please. Her knowledge on the health of your hair is endless. I really appreciate the time and it was well worth the money. I feel better now in formulating my product into a multimillion dollar industry! 😊 Thank You!