Create Your Natural Hair Care Line 1:1 Consultation

$397.00

Are you ready to start your own natural hair care line? With this consultation service, I’ll guide you through the essential steps to create a successful hair care brand! From formulating products to marketing strategies, we’ll cover it all. If you’re passionate about natural hair care and want to make a difference in the industry, this consultation is for you!

Category:

Description

WHAT’S THE GOAL OF THE CONSULTATION?

The goal is to give you the tools and knowledge you need to create your hair care line!  I’m taking my 7+ years of personal care industry experience and customizing it to fit your needs in creating the best possible product for your brand and connecting you to reputable resources (my own curated list) to bring your ideas to fruition.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Once you sign up, I’ll personally send you a congratulatory email with pre-work questions for you to fill out to let me know what you want to create and your goals for your brand, from there you will schedule your call with me and then we’ll get started. Super easy!

WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE CONSULTATION?

A sample formula of your choice

1-hour consultation

Complimentary product review on Curly Chemistry YouTube + Instagram (300k+ total platform)

General advice on cosmetic chemistry, formulating, how-to’s, etc.

Insight into potential setbacks that can occur during your formulating journey and how to overcome them.

Guidance on what your formula should look like.

Direction on how to develop a formula based on your client’s needs and wants.

Steps on how to create a product that performs.

Insight on how to properly price your formula to meet desired profit margins.

Discuss packaging and labeling your products.

Guidance on how to format your ingredient labels for your products according to regulations set by the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI).

Access to reputable labs, contract manufacturers, and private label options to bring your creative ideas to life!

Exclusive resources, learning material, and more!

WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT?

A small investment of $397 will save you thousands later down the line as you will be connected to an experienced and trained cosmetic chemist excited to see you win!

ARE PEOPLE GETTING RESULTS FROM THE CONSULTATIONS?

Absolutely! Check out the reviews below!
I’m looking forward to connecting with you and just like many others I’ve worked with, I can’t wait to see your results!
For any questions please contact me at ilearn@curlychemistry.com

REFUND POLICY

Consultations are non-refundable.

166 responses to “Create Your Natural Hair Care Line 1:1 Consultation”

1. Alexxus M. says:

Tonya was incredibly knowledgeable, kind, and patient during our time together. She provided me with the essential information and confidence needed to start my natural hair business. Her deep knowledge and genuine passion for natural hair care truly shone through in our conversation. She was patient, kind, and willing to answer all my questions, no matter how small. Thanks to her, I now have the confidence and expertise to launch my natural hair business. I couldn’t have asked for a better guide and I absolutely recommend her to anyone seeking support in starting a business in the beauty industry.

2. Sowei S. says:

Thank you so much for our consultation, it was very informative. I gained further knowledge in addition to my previous research. I also left the call feeling more confident in my ideas and plans!

3. Paula F. says:

I purchased a consultation with Tonya and I have to say it was truly an amazing experience! The call was so motivating and helpful with the wealth of knowledge she has and was so gracious to share. Throughout the entire phone call, she was professional and extremely attentive to our needs, she took the time to stop and answer every and any question we had. Not only that, but she compiled necessary documents, and information that we would need now, and in the near future to help with the success of our business. She was extremely thorough when going through all of the information and products, we highly recommend a consultation with her for anybody who is looking to start or build their existing business

4. Alexis H. says:

Tonya was absolutely AMAZING. She was so helpful and so informative. She made sure that I fully understood everything, and made me feel so much more confident with the formulation process. I would HIGHLY recommend her for anyone who is thinking about formulating their own hair care products. She is super knowledgeable and so thorough with her explanations. I can’t thank her enough for helping guide me through this process.

5. Destiny says:

Tonya was so helpful. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable in her field but her warm and friendly spirit makes it so easy to speak with and learn from her. I’m grateful for the gems she shared during our call and will be a returning customer to perfect the other items under my brand. Thanks again Tonya.

6. Yoan L. says:

If you’re looking to dive into the natural hair care industry, Curly Chemistry is a fantastic starting point. Tonya, the expert behind this, is not only friendly but also incredibly insightful, especially when it comes to the nitty-gritty of formulation steps.

At first, I thought 1 hour wouldn’t be enough for the ‘struggle’ and questions that I had. However, within the 15 mins of the call with her, I immediately know what I am going to do next.

So, thank you Tonya!

7. Yoan Letsoin says:

So, thank you Tonya!

8. Jason J. says:

Tonya is extremely nice, professional, and knowledgeable. The consultation was successful as she focused on the needs of my brand and what I wanted to get most out of the conversation. For beginners like me, I’d suggest consulting with Tonya.

9. Margo M. says:

I was very pleased with my consultation, I learned at lot in an hour. We came up with a solid formula and I was given marketing strategies to help promote my business. I feel confident with pursuing my dream of having my own product line.

10. Jillian A. says:

5 stars! My consultation with Tonya was super informative to say the least! I have been subscribed for years and have considered a consultation for some time now, but remained confident that I would go with Tonya for a consultation due to all of the value she already provides on her YouTube channel. Although the consultation only lasted an hour, I left feeling like I had enough information, insight and resources to finally bring my vision to life. Tonya is thorough, kind, a great listener and answers every question you have. Thank you Tonya!

11. Katelyn B. says:

I had a pleasure speaking with Tonya during my Curly Chemistry Consultation! Tonya gave me a lot of valuable tools and resources as well as answered many questions I had which I am now able to build upon. Tonya gave me the opportunity to voice what my goals were and assisted me in how I would be able to achieve these goals for my formulations and for my business. Tonya was very kindhearted and a pleasure to converse with. She is very knowledgeable and has a great mission in mentoring and educating entrepreneurs.

12. Yahaira F. says:

I loved my Curly Chemistry Consultation. She helped me think about important things I was not considering for my hair styling cream and asked excellent questions to know more about what my interests were. I’m also very pleased with all the resources she provided me with. I’m very excited about what will come with my product after this consultation. Thank you so much, Tonya!