The DevaCurl Lawsuit: A Cosmetic Chemist Perspective on NO POO CLEANSER Ingredients
February 18, 2020
- cocamidopropyl betaine
- decyl glucoside
- sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate
- lauryl glucoside
- sodium cocoyl glutamate
NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING HAIR CARE INGREDIENTS?
GET THE CURLY GIRL’S GUIDE TO HAIR CARE INGREDIENTS:
- 24 pages full of information that has been held back for so long.
- See the list of ingredients that perform best for your hair.
- Find out what ingredients you need to avoid.
- Learn the difference between a 5 star product versus a 2 star product just by looking at the label.
- Learn about marketing ingredients and how they lure you in.
- See the real breakdown of your hair care products.
- And over 15 topics!
GET IT HERE: https://curlychemistry.com/product/curlyguide/
I used DC no poo years (10 years) ago and I loved it. I stopped due to the cost! A few years back, I started using it again. I noticed a big difference the very first time I used it. It made my hair feel alarmingly brittle. I tried it one more time and it kinda scared me, so I threw it out. Something was different about. It was not the protein, because my hair does well with protein. I noticed it before I was hearing anything about DC problems. I believe that there was something wrong with it. I’m glad that I paid attention to my hair and stopped using it or I might be one of the ones with severe hair loss.